"This red dot has been nothing but reliable and is easy to operate. Couldn’t ask for more." - Zack Shelton
🤠👍 Read our expert's review here: https://shootingexperience.com/blogs/product-reviews/%F0%9F%91%8Dsig-sauer-romeo-5-red-dot-review
The ROMEO5 features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) which increases battery life by shutting down the system when not in use and instantly activates the system when it senses the slightest vibration or movement. Your sight will be up when you go into action. The ROMEO5 will mount on any platform and the solid aluminum design will give peak performance and years of service.
Product Description for https://amzn.to/3VutVA6
Sig Sauer ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation.
Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight.
Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight.
The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life).
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 50,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41"" riser mount
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime / 2 NV
- Elevation Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Adjustment increments: 0.5 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR2032