|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||4 x 2.9 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight||0.01 Kilograms|
"This picatinny rail is now going on all of my hunting rifles, as I primarily use picatinny-based bipods. The fact that this gives you an extra flush cup for attaching slings is simply icing on the cake." - Scott Austin
🤠👍 Read our expert's review here: https://shootingexperience.com/blogs/product-reviews/%F0%9F%91%8D-atlas-bt15-bt17-picatinny-rail-review
At Accu-shot, we offer several Atlas bipod accessories to provide for a variety of field conditions. Just like our other products, all accessories are constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards right here in the USA.
about the product
- PURPOSE - The BT15 - 3.35" 1913 Rail will accommodate hole patterns with a center to center spacing of 1.76 – 2.78" and a relieved back to accommodate curved surfaces.
- USE - A standard sling stud and sling stud spacer can be used as one fastener or two button head machine screws can be used.
- MATERIAL - Machined to Picatinny rail standards from 6061-T6 aluminum with Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 finish.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - NO HARDWARE INCLUDED.
- ATTACHMENT - Can also be attached to a horizontal surface on the Butt section to attach our BT12, BT13 or BT31 Precision Rail Monopods. It has a flush cup for that style of sling swivels.