Magpul MS1 QDM Sling
The Magpul MS1 QDM Sling further enhances versatility by including factory-installed Magpul QDM quick disconnect swivels. As a heavy-duty replacement for the typical pushbutton swivel, the Magpul QDM offers an innovative low-profile design, singlehanded manipulation, a superior corrosion-resistant Melonite finish, and a high-strength, freely rotating bale that canalizes sling webbing to prevent rollover. This sling system not only provides the strength, speed and security of Magpul QDM hardware, but is also optimized for dedicated two-point sling functionality built around the streamlined MS1 Slider.
Once set, this system allows for rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling without slippage, tails, loops or other potential snag hazards. The MS1 allows seamless shoulder transitions, fast adjustability for hands-free carry and shooting support from various positions. The Magpul MS1 QDM Sling retains all of the original MS1 functionality.
In testing, the MS1 Sling survived tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry and sandy conditions, static-load testing without slippage for 72 hours, and weighted six-foot dynamic drop tests. In addition to the controlled lab tests, we also swam with it, jumped with it, hunted with it, hiked into the mountains with it, and—most importantly—shot with it in a variety of rugged field conditions.
Factory-installed Magpul QDMs constructed of Melonite finished steel for strength and extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
About this item
- Made in the USA
- Factory-installed Magpul QDMs constructed of Melonite finished steel for strength and extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Dedicated two-point sling that can be configured for multiple functions with optional adapters
- Secure and rapid length adjustment with MS1 Slider; No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, yet durable slider and buckle hardware made of reinforced engineering polymer
- Proprietary weave, 1-1/4” wide nylon webbing is strong and abrasion resistant, while tubular construction provides anti-chafing user comfort Colored webbing, has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Check our review here
We are pleased to announce that we have been approved as affiliate influencers by several reputable companies. To learn more about our affiliate program, please click HERE.