|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H
|16.5 x 11.5 x 4 inches
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches
|Unlimited, unconditional lifetime warranty.
|Number of Items
🤠👍 This is the Nomad Rifleman adventure activity experience's go-to scope.
Read Scott Austin's thoughts here: https://shootingexperience.com/blogs/product-reviews/review-is-the-vortex-razor-good-for-elr-extreme-long-range-shooting
They say that practice makes perfect and no other optic proves this true more than the Razor HD Gen II. Every component, feature, and performance characteristic of these top-tier riflescopes is well thought out and executed precisely. The 4.5-27 x 56 and 3-18 x 50 are designed and engineered for dialing long-range in extreme environments.
- The Razor HD Gen II 3-18x50 was designed for long-range. The L-TEC Turret System has a locking mechanism preventing accidental adjustments. An optical rotation indicator allows you to keep track of revolutions on the turret.
- EBR-7C is made for long-range. A windage tree in the lower quadrants is for fast wind/elevation corrections. Numbers on the lower stadia have moved outside the windage dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia.
- 6x zoom range offers magnification versatility while the fast-focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus. Side parallax adjustment and illumination controls have been integrated into one knob for easy access and streamlined performance.
- The APO optical system delivers stunning image quality through premium, high-density, extra-low dispersion glass. All lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coatings to increase light transmission for fantastic brightness.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor delivers waterproof and fog-proof performance while the single-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum construction gives users a durable platform. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.