|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H
|7.99 x 4.96 x 2.83 inches
|Fix It Sticks
|Fix It Sticks
|All-In-One Torque Driver & T-Way Wrench
"I finally decided to upgrade my $13 Winchester gunsmith screwdriver set and holy cow does this kit deliver. Aside from online, if you ever needed a professional-level field kit or do-all shop kit this thing is the jam. I got the one with the all-in-one torque driver." -Tony Molina
- MODULAR MULTI-TOOL SYSTEM - Fix It Sticks is a highly modular multi-tool system featuring a variety of speciality gun tools and torque limiters, along with standard 1/4" bits
- T-HANDLE CONCEPT - Fix It Sticks uses a T-handle concept to give you the best of both worlds: shop-level function, paired with lightweight and portability; be prepared to perform at the Range or in the Field with gun range tool kits
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT - The Fix It Sticks The Works gun maintenance tool kits combine all gun care accessory bits and parts into one easy-to-carry and easy-to-use kit
- MULTIPURPOSE USE - These gun assembly tool kits contain numerous bits and accessories designed to help maintain your gun, tighten down optics and parts to the correct torque
- SOFT CARRYING CASE - The Fix It Sticks gun repair tool kit features a soft carrying case that has a bit holder designed to hold any bit/accessory with a standard 1/4" Base (including Fix It Sticks Torque Limiters), and any 8-32 threaded component
ABOUT FIX IT STICKS
Fix It Sticks is a highly modular multi-tool system featuring a variety of speciality tools and torque limiters, along with standard 1/4" bits. Fix It Sticks uses a T-handle concept to give you the best of both worlds: shop-level function, light weight and portability. All Fix It Sticks products are designed, engineered and tested in Chicago, IL and manufactured to exacting standards at high-end facilities in Taiwan.
Keep your gear running in the field!
"We are pleased to announce that we have been approved as affiliate influencers by several reputable companies. To learn more about our affiliate program, please click HERE."