I am starting a Digital Marketing, affiliate marketing, Shopify business. I am searching for an expert (or a few experts) with years of experience who can perform all duties for me. Following are some of the things I am looking for. Do you think you would be the perfect entrepreneur to team with me for this? If you can not do all of the below, perhaps I should hire you as part-time and other part-time people? Do you have any suggestions?
- Must have expertise in WordPress – Designing pages, all of the details of how to run a wordpress site. This will include things like SEO, visually appealing design, user-friendly layout and menus and general great flow. I do not want or need complex code writing that isn’t necessary.
- I use siteground as my host, and my domains are through godaddy. If I buy a new domain name through godaddy, you must know how to get a new wordpress site going on siteground and how to direct the domain to that site.
- Must know the latest and best whitehat tricks, techniques and hacks of SEO.
- Do you have experience in dropshipping?
- There will be many “other duties as required.” This position is not an entry-level position for lazy people who need a boss to tell them every little thing. This position is for a person committed to excellence.
- Knowing about funnels would be a bonus.
- You must think “big picture” and be a smart strategist!
- I have over a dozen other websites that I would also ask you to do work on, like making menus better, a better visual look, more user-friendly, etc.
- Must have real experience and know about affiliate marketing. For example, how to select products, how to market on social media, etc…
- Must know how to do product research.
- I already have a good graphic designer, so you do not need those skills.
- I do not expect you to write articles.
- In your application for this position, please spell shopify in the subject line with a ph instead of an f.
- Must have experience with strategy, for example teaching me that if I want to sell a keychain, I do NOT need a 2-hour podcast, but that photos, a 350-word article and a youtube video would be the best system.
- Must respond quickly and be a good communicator.
- Do you have experience starting and running an Amazon store?
- Must be honest, hardworking, creative and work well without direct supervision. Must be honest about mistakes, learn from them, and be committed to becoming a better worker and human being. I am excited to teach, and I need you to have a good attitude about learning and be loyal.
- The first word in your subject line response to this job search must be HOWDY. If that is not the first word, I will immediately delete your email without looking further.
- I am committed to hiring you for 1 week to see if things work out. Next, if they are working out, I would hire you for 1 month to finish getting a bunch of things done. This could grow into more after that or that could be all.
- We will sometimes have meetings by Zoom. You do NOT need to have a professional background or environment. I don’t care if your English is horrible! Lol I have trouble hearing, so talking by video chat is better for me that phone. Most communication will be by email, Trello and Telegram.
- Please let me know in your response which 3 of the above things you think you will be least good at.
- What was the last non-fiction book that you read? If you are literate and intelligent, I could not care less if you have been to college.
Hiring process. I will review submissions, and will select the top 5 people who might be a good fit. I will contact those 5 people to complete the next part. Everyone who does not carefully read the description or answer what I am clearly wanting to know about is clearly not REALLY interested. I will not waste time responding, instead I will spend my energy with people who are excellent!
Respond ONLY by email and include your onlinejobs.ph profile link.