“One of the most foundational tools for anyone who spends time working on guns is a good vise. This Yost vise gives me all the features I am looking for and more. The flexibility and stoutness is top of the line”. -Scott Austin
Read our expert's review here https://shootingexperience.com/blogs/product-reviews/yost-gunsmithing-vise.
This Medium duty ductile iron casted vise has a dual jaw system. The Vise head can rotate 360 degrees as well as the base with dual lockdowns for the versatility of positions while working on a project. Yost Vises has been producing high-quality vises and vise accessories since 1908. We supply our products to both large distributors and individual craftsmen throughout the world ranging from industrial-grade vises, professional-grade vises, workshop-grade vises, light to heavy-duty vises, multifunction vises, welding vises, etc. Our products meet or exceed the Industrial Standard of Federal Specification GGG-V-410A, providing consumers with quality products that last for years at a great price.
About this item
- MULTI-JAW VISE: The Yost Vises 750-E 5 Inch medium duty 60,000 PSI ductile iron cast vise has a dual jaw system equipped with a bench jaw to perfectly secure your wood or metal works as well as other manufacturing applications and a pipe jaw for your piping and tubing projects such as cutting or threading. Also has a large anvil work surface.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: Jaw Width 5" (12.7 cm), Jaw Opening 5" (12.7 cm), Throat Depth 3" (7.62 cm), Min Pipe Capacity .375" (0.9525 cm), Max Pipe Capacity 2.5" (6.35 cm).
- SWIVEL BASE AND VISE HEAD: 360 Degree rotatable swivel base with dual lockdowns. Head of vise rotates a full 360 degrees.
- HOW TO USE: Make sure vise is securely mounted to the workbench and the swivel base lock is secure. Open the vise by turning the vise handle counterclockwise. Place item between the serrated jaws. Close the vise by turning the vise handle clockwise until the item is snug in the serrated jaws, continue to tighten until you can no longer move item. Don't over tighten as this may damage item and/or the vise. When finished working on the item, turn screw handle counterclockwise to release the item.
- YOST VISES QUALITY: Every Yost Vises tool is engineered to have high standards of quality, strength, and durability. We value quality over quantity and manufacture products that are safe and easy to use. We offer lifetime tech support to back our quality guarantee.
- SAFETY INFORMATION: Misuse of vises can cause serious injury to eyes, hands and or other body parts. Vises must be set up and used properly. Before setup and use, read, understand, and follow all instructions outlined in the manual.
Product details for https://amzn.to/3YtYjxq
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 9 x 9 inches; 34.07 Pounds
- Item model number : 750-E
- Date First Available : January 20, 2015
- Manufacturer : Yost Tools
- ASIN : B00SIQ1DHM
- Country of Origin : China
Best Sellers Rank: #66,915 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #39 in Bench Vises
- Customer Reviews: